Wednesday, July 23, 2014

NEW Best Of Album in Japan


My NEW Best Of album has just been released in Japan today!  It includes some of my favorite songs released exclusively here in Japan.  Here's the track listing:

1.  Best I Can
2.  Dream
3.  Yasashisa ni Tsutsumaretanara
4.  I Don't Have Time To Be In Love
5.  I'll Be Here
6.  In A Tree
7.  Kaze
8.  Leave The Light On
9.  Remember How I Broke Your Heart
10.  When You Grow Up
11.  Take Me Home, Country Road (Acoustic)
12.  Stop, Look, Lie
13.  Sayonara COLOR ~ English Version
14.  Wallflower
15.  Kaze no Tani no Nausicaa
16.  Best I Can ~ Acoustic Version

This album is special because it's bookended by the new theme song I co-wrote with Wendy Wang (The Sweet Hurt), for Season 2 of the drama Soko wo Nantoka.

Please check it out if you can!  Thank you!!

love,
p. a.

2 comments:

  1. Would love to be able to find a copy of "I'll Be Here" in the US.... alas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, my grandma passed away this year, so your songs from Marnie (and watching Marnie in general) really brought some tears to my eyes. Sometimes I find it really hard to cry, so your songs have been great for helping me to find peace.

    ReplyDelete