Sunday, June 22, 2014

Japan Bound!

Life has been a bit of a whirlwind ever since I got back from tour.  I've been basically counting down the days til my promo trip to Japan for the new Studio Ghibli film, "When Marnie Was There"... finishing up other super fun projects, opening--and then closing my online store (ha!), prepping for "Marnie", seeing as many friends as I could before my 7 week trip!  I only just started packing about 4 hours ago!  :P  I don't know why, but I packed 30 DVDs, a sewing project, 4 books, and a tennis racket... as if I'm going to have nothing to do while I'm over there!

This trip will be 2 dreams packed into 1 for me.  Being a part of a Studio Ghibli film, and living in Japan for more than 1 month.  I couldn't be more excited!  In fact, I think it's my adrenaline that's keeping me up til 3:45am, writing a blog...

I have 4 rolls of film that still need to be developed from the U.S. tour!  I'm hoping to share those with all of you at some point!

This post is very random... just wanted to say hello before I left.  :)   Also, I'm going to try to blog on a daily basis while I'm over there... even if it's just a sentence or two.

love,
p. a.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! So glad to hear you're coming here! I wish I could see you or one of your shows. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun priscilla :] i saw your show/ met you at the constellation room in santa ana and you were super awesome!
    I hope you have a good time in japan and i cant wait to see another one of your shows
    -Sincerely one of your fans
    Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your excitement comes across!
    Have a wonderful trip Priscilla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx P, great stuff. It is a dream as you say but your talent is worthy of much more. I enjoy your pace of matter.
    Looking forward to more pics. You have an art with the lens and topicing too. My Father spent a couple of months in Japan. I still have a few of his momento's He loved it, the people and the art.
    Is your other half going to be able to go with you for the month? That would be something to share.
    Looking forward to the Ghibli film. I understand if you don't post daily. I think I would be too busy and exhausted trying to take everything in.
    Some of the stuff you hear about Fukushima is a bit scary. Safe and happy travels P. Hoping to catch any or bits and pieces of your performances or appearances on the web. Could you tip us off on any musical talent that catches your eye or ears over there artist or band wise?
    Anyway, kora wah hon deska, Did i get that right? Sayonara Psan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    I hope you have fun in Japan. I just sent an email to you on the email address listed on your website. I hope you find it and reply to it whenever you get time.

    ReplyDelete