Monday, November 25, 2013

MixTape Monday #2: Thanks!


Here is my 2nd installment of MixTape Monday!  A new idea that I came up with that we can have fun seeing how long it lasts, where each week (with the help of all your recommendations) I put together a different music playlist (a la mix tapes from the '80's and '90's) for yours and my listening pleasure.

This week's theme is songs for Thanksgiving.  These could be songs that you listen to while preparing a Thanksgiving feast, or hanging out with loved ones, or thinking of loved ones, or just a list of songs that invoke the spirit of giving thanks for the things you love and appreciate in your life.

A lot of the songs that were so generously and thoughtfully recommended were very mellow and warm sounding, so I decided to go with that feeling for this Thanksgiving playlist.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  I'll actually be in China this Thanksgiving, so I'll be sending you all lots of love and thanks, while listening to this playlist throughout my day!  :)

For those of you who do the Spotify thing, here is a link!



THANKS!


I hope you all have a wonderful week filled with love and people/things/memories/dreams/moments you can be thankful for.  Thank you for all of your love and support.  I appreciate the people in my life, including all of you, so much.  

Much love,
p. a.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Priscilla,

    It's great to see you posting again! I hope you're going to have a great Thanksgiving with lots to be thankful for, too! :) I'm pretty sure I can speak for all the fans when I say we appreciate how wonderful your music is and how you try to connect with us through this blog and Facebook. Keep doing the Mixtape Mondays, this stuff is great! :D

    T.S.P

    P.S. If you're in the mood to listen to another song, here's one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9KoHi-cFb0

    The lyrics aren't exactly Thanksgiving themed, but it does give me that goody goody nostalgic memory feel that I associate with autumn. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete