Monday, January 16, 2012

Priscilla Ahn for Totes & Zines!


I'm now selling Priscilla Ahn tote bags online! I've started using a number of different tote bags to haul groceries, my Korean lesson books, or songwriting materials for the road. The illustration may look "delicate", but these totes are really durable.

The design was made by Julia Kuo, the same artist who created the album art for "When You Grow Up". She is so amazing and an inspiring person to be around.

Julia's new 2012 calendar for sale here.


I'm also selling my Poster Zines online! You can see more images here.

Love,
p. ahn

6 comments:

  1. Julia paints beautifully. Did she make you a 'calendar girl'?

    I hope you add more choices to your store, Priscilla. Perhaps a fridge magnet resembling your own drawings or CD artwork. I've ordered the zine and was tempted to get the tote but figured, as a dude, I wouldn't pull it off.

    ♥ 2 U :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of the totes and it is a nice thick canvas.....very durable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!
    Well, I may be your best fan ever (in France, at least) yay!
    And, I know that you're not in tour, but I just wanted to know if you were coming in France soon! (Or in the year, at least)

    (Sorry for my english, I'm not bilingual! >.< )

    I don't know what to say, I think everything has already been said. You have such an amazing voice, and talent, and... everything ^^
    Your music makes me feel better, and I just can't stop listening.
    Thank you a lot for your music :)
    Great bag, by the way!

    Hope to see you soon!

    Violaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my tote. Thanks again for the gift! I haven't used it like a grocery sack yet, but now that the idea is in mind I'll have to try that out. It would be the cutest bag full of fruit and veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tote is ridiculously cute!! I think I'm going to get one. Loving your song "When I grow up too" :)

    ReplyDelete