Tuesday, January 5, 2010

and we're back...


What a trip.... so many photos, so many videos. I'm being good and waiting to look at all the photos with Mike, who is currently conked out for the night. I, on the other hand, took a 5 hour 'nap' today after we unpacked all of our new Japanese goodies. Jet lag always gets me the hardest when I travel West for some reason.

By the way, my New Year's resolutions:
1. Be in the moment
2. Love more
3. Trust more
4. Be good to myself (we all deserve to be joyful)
5. Practice meditation
6. Don't check my emails first thing every morning.

Things on my Christmas List that I actually got this year!:
1. A pajama onesie (from Koream Magazine)
2. New flower vases (pics to be posted soon!)

Anyway, now it's time for some bagels and lox, warm herbal tea, a book, a sleeping pill, and bed.

3 comments:

  1. I have an extra one for you:

    Create another fantastic album... :)

    best wishes to you. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your Koream interview. Just love your music. Kind of wish the songs that weren't on your album would have made it. Maybe your next one?
    Anway, I'm just a fan of your music. I play too but have taken a break since I'm busy being a mom. Your music has really brought me back to playing and just finding time to take my guitar out. So thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this quote slash poem earlier today and I thought of ur first new years resolution..."the way we are living,/ timorous or bold,/ we have been our life." I hope you have been successful so far! I need to work on it too! Take
    care!-Keith
    p.s. Greetings from Tempe ( are you ever going to make it out to the desert anytime soon?!)

    ReplyDelete