Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Featuring John Wood

far right, John Wood

John Wood, keyboard extraordinaire. John played almost all of the keys on my new record. He is simply a genius. And not one of those snobby geniuses. The nice kind who are also funny and can make you laugh.

John has an amazing project, that I regret to announce, is coming to a close. It's called Learning Music Monthly, where he makes one album a month, and if you subscribe you get a new limited edition, homemade album in your mailbox! How cool is that? You can still listen to all of his albums he's made here: Learning Music You should just check this website out anyway. The artwork is so cool!

This summer he'll be playing keys for none other, than the appropriately named band, The Black Keys.

Need I say more?

love,
p. ahn

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do love the Black Keys! I'll definitely subscribe :D

    And you mentioned in your previous blog, some books you liked. I recommend "The House of the Spirits" by Isabel Allende and "Cyrano De Bergerac" by Edmond Rostand. I think you'd enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete