Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Behind The Scenes Photos


The following are photos from my big last week!

Hello!

We only drink water thru straws in here so we don't botch up our lip gloss sheen.

David Cox, primping my hair, and Judi West, my Mother-In-Law.

Thanks David!
(he's also the one who chopped off all my hair almost 2 years ago)

Soundchecking for a private CD Release Show.

The amazing Alanna Lin & Alex Lilly soundchecking.
(photo taken by the awesome-est, Wendy Wang)

Moog settings

TV shot of us setting up for Jay Leno.

Sign outside my dressing room door.

Me and the gals in the dressing room.

Everyone got dressed up so nice!
Including Jake Blanton.


To Jay Leno's credit, he's still one of the only talk show hosts who will always pop in to the dressing room and say Hi and thank you for being on his show. Thanks Jay!

Now back to normal life! Yay!

love,
p. ahn

















15 comments:

  1. Nice pictures :)
    Very cute like always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great set on both DWTS and Jay Leon! btw, i really like the white dress! where is that from? - huong

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing, I love your voice and your songs. Thank you for being so wonderful and inspire people so much. I'm a singer in Brazil and if I had half of his voice would be the happiest girl in the world.
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grr! Would have watched if I knew you were going to come out and perform (and chat with Leno!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. So exciting! I wish I would've know you were gonna be on Leno. I'll have to YouTube it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is that a Casio SK-5 you have in the dressing room?! Wow, memories. Wanted one when I was a kid, but my parents got a "real piano" instead.

    ReplyDelete
  8. emma your biggest fanMay 10, 2011 at 4:35 PM

    I bought you album Priscilla. Hi and you look pretty in the dresses. Do you have a concert in la?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Priscilla you look so pretty.. and i love your music. I think you're perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look soooo~~ beautiful in a charming deress :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All these pictures are lovely! I'm SO happy for you! You look beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are awesomely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. what kind of keys arre those in the seventh picture?

    ReplyDelete