Friday, November 2, 2012

New Look!

Hi everyone!

I am so excited to announce the beautiful new look for my website and my blog!  All done at the hands of the always inspiring Hiki, all the way from Tokyo!  I have been a fan of her blogs and photos for quite some time now.  When I discovered that she also designed websites, such as this one, I leapt at the opportunity to meet with her last time I was in Tokyo.  It was a true joy working with her on this, and I couldn't be happier with my new makeovers.  And I'm very much looking forward to visiting her new shop, Uguisu: The Little Shoppe, that she just opened in Tokyo next week!  (If you're not going to be in Japan anytime soon, check out her online store!)

To celebrate the new look, I'm offering Free Shipping off of everything in my online store Worldwide this Saturday + Sunday only (PST).  I don't even know if it monetarily makes sense, but I don't care!  I feel like celebrating!  Just type in the code:  POLKADOTS when you check out.

love,
p. ahn

My New Website
My New Store
My New Blog

Hiki's Sites:
Blog 1
Blog 2
Online Store
4D Store


5 comments:

  1. 'Tis a vibrant new look, Hiki and Priscilla.
    A chewy mint for the eyes.

    Mortified to discover my Ahn album collection isn't complete! Rectified immediately :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute design! It totally matches you. :)

    ReplyDelete