Saturday, June 22, 2013

My KKBox Mix

While in Taipei, I had the chance to be an online radio DJ for KKBox Music for 1 hour.  It was so fun getting to chat with fans online while the music was playing.  Thanks everyone who tuned in!  You can see my mix below.  (Note:  I would never put my own songs in a playlist I made...  but it was requested so that's why they're there.  Also, I wanted to include Kyu Sakamoto's original version of "Sukiyaki" but it wasn't available)


1.  Old Man - Neil Young
2.  Karma Police - Radiohead
3.  Let It Fall - Lykke Li
4.  Georgia On My Mind - Ray Charles
5.  I Feel It All - Feist
6.  California - Joni Mitchell
7.  If It Wasn't For You featuring De La Soul - Handsome Boy Modeling
8.  Comptine D'un Autre Ete L'Apres Midi - Yann Tiersen
9.  Sukiyaki - Priscilla Ahn (cover)
10.  F-cking Boyfriend - The Bird & The Bee
11.  My Buddy - Chet Baker
12.  A Change Is Gonna Come - Sam Cooke
13.  All You've Got To Do Is Fall In Love - Benji Hughes
14.  I'm Sticking With You - Velvet Underground
15.  Neighbor Down The Hall - Benji Hughes
16.  Undone -- The Sweater Song - Weezer
17.  To Be Alone With You - Sufjan Stevens
18.  Feather - Little Dragon
19.  Find My Way Back Home - Priscilla Ahn

7 comments:

  1. It's funny how this Mix is so YOU!!!

    BTW from the first time I heard your song on Myspace many years ago I always wanted to hear you covering Feeling good by Nina Simone and everytime I hear it I'm thinking of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome Boy Modeling School! Let's be friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would have been fun, will check out your playlist, I know a third of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your taste in tunes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Priscilla, how amazing you are! :)

    ReplyDelete