Sunday, June 5, 2011

From Pennsylvania

I'm in Pennsylvania this week, celebrating my little brother's High School graduation. I can't believe how grown up he's becoming!

I've been enjoying the peaceful summer nights here. The other night we sat out by a campfire and watched all the fireflies lighting up the woods, while lightening flickered bright white in the distance. When it rains here the grasses give off one of my most favorite smells of summer time.


While catching up on my blog reading, I found this super easy, and really cute craft idea thru one of my favorite bloggers, Candy Castle. It's a craft on how to Make Bags from Envelopes and Pretty Tape.

love,
p. ahn

7 comments:

  1. Graduations are always so special. I just went to my friend's a few weeks ago.

    Summer really is starting to ramp up (saying this as a fellow PA resident)

    I really like that craft project! The orange tape is great! Hope you have a great time with your family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have described it better...best place to be in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your brother! My younger sister just graduated high school as well :)
    I love the woods in PA. I always go hiking in Onoko Falls. You should visit there if you ever have time during your stay in PA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the mention! Your blog is awesome too! The envelope bags are too cute for words. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want you to do a performance in Pa.; preferably in the central Pa region. Any plans?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend recently introduced me to your music, and today I discovered your blog! I like your work. All very sweet!

    Hope to see more great tunes from you in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it...so cute! PA is a great state! My hubby was working there last August...loved how cool it was even in August. We live in Texas so it is always hot!! LOVE your music!

    ReplyDelete