Friday, October 8, 2010

Week 2: London

First of all, thank you to everyone for your great UK tips as well as the L.A. ones. Once I get settled back home, I will definitely have to check some of these new places out! And finally share some of my favorite ones with you too! Unfortunately, I have had very little time here in London to do a lot of venturing out, simply because we've really been hitting it hard in the studio, which ultimately is a good thing. :) I'm writing them all down though for future use, because I know I'll be back here soon!

Also, just to clear up any possible confusion, I have 2 more weeks to go in finishing the record. But it probably won't be released until Spring 2011. :/

Here is a video I put together of our first week recording in London. It's very poorly edited, and only gives you tiny tiny snippets of songs... but I sort of did that on purpose because the songs weren't finished by this point, and I want you to still be surprised when you hear the record when it's done! :D I have to say though, I'm pretty excited about it!

lots of love,
p. ahn

7 comments:

  1. It's so nice your new songs :)
    I can't wait for your new album!!!
    I like "It's gonna be alright".
    Will you put in this song in your new album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Priscilla,

    What a sweet, funny, and intriguing video!

    Everyone looks to be, appropriately, really into the project. Good for you!

    I liked your editing, which hit me as a bit French New Wave (and I'm only half joking).
    The snippets of basic tracks and vocals (sometimes literally half-heard) reflect the truth about entertaining and worthy work-- the "audience" is left wanting more.

    Suffice to say, I'm anxious to see and hear whatever you can next share with us.

    Considering the excerpts presented, as tiny as they are, this surely will prove to be another strong and wonderful album.

    More, please!

    Pease and love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally cannot wait for your new album!!! good luck on your recordings. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mindblowing blog. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Can't wait!!! I'm so excited!!!
    2) Last week I watched "My keeper's sister" in my Familiar Health class. In a beautiful scene, your song, "Find my way back home", just came. Couldn't stop to cry <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What am I going to do until Spring 2011? D:

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pianos look awesome! i'm so jealous! good luck and can't wait for your new album!

    ReplyDelete