Tuesday, July 16, 2013
I just recently downloaded Lullatone's latest EP Summer Songs. It's super fun and perfect for riding around on your bike with a popsicle on a sun shiny summery day. My favorite song is "Splitting A Banana Split".
You can listen to the whole EP Here.
Check them out more Here.
Watch their new music video right here!!!
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
The soundtrack for the new Guillermo del Toro film Pacific Rim is out now. And I have the extreme honor of saying that I am featured on Track 7, entitled "Mako". The film is scored by the über talented Ramin Djawadi. The music is stunning and epic. Tom Morello is also featured on the soundtrack! You can read more all about it here.
And let me just say, doing something like this, has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl singing "If We Hold On Together" from The Land Before Time at home, while my Mom played the piano part. Ok??
Needless to say, I'm so excited to see this film in its entirety on its release, this Friday, July 12th!
Watch the trailer here.
Purchase the soundtrack here or here.
Sunday, July 7, 2013
1. going to the farmer's market
2. going to see an indie or foreign film
3. long, picturesque drives (anywhere)
4. having a bite to eat with a glass of wine around 4pm, right when the wait staff starts to change over, and the restaurant is cleared out. preferably in a restaurant with natural lighting.
5. cooking and then eating an egg
6. going to a museum
7. watching the sunrise
8. gazing at the moon
9. horseback riding
10. spending the entire day at the spa
I hope you have a gorgeous Sunday...